January 19, 2011

Sundog Eyewear


I am really excited to have been approached by Sundog Eyewear and come on board as one of their Athletes! Of course, if I still lived in rainy Vancouver this sort of sponsorship might not have proved so useful, but being in bluebird blue sky Banff, sunglasses - even when it's minus 30 in January - are essential!

I visited their Calgary offices the other day and had my eyes opened (literally) to the world of sports sunglasses. It always amazes me the work that goes into products that we use on a daily basis yet never really think too much about. One of the trademark technologies of Sundog is Mela-Lens which is basically like the melanin in your skin that protects you from HEV & UV light, and overall reduces glare and reduces stress on the eyes. With races like Comrades in sunny South Africa and Western States in sun-drenched California, becoming part of the Sundog Eyewear team could not have come at a better time.

Check out some of the details at http://www.sundogeyewear.com/, and I'll be posting some reviews just as soon as I've had a chance to get out running in the sun and snow!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I like the new blog look. I especially like that Paps is now whining that his Club Fatass no longer appears on the page:) Sorry Paps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    name brand sunglasses seen at MyGlasses.com

    ReplyDelete