April 15, 2011

And the Winner is.......

EUGENIA! Eugenia, you have just won yourself a pair of Montrail trail shoes - yay! You were selected by a very official process of me texting a friend for a number between one and sixty-seven, and just in case I thought Jason might cheat and select his own number I then counted up from the bottom of the list rather than from the top - tee hee. For proof of this voting process - please see the picture below :)Eugenia - please email me your mailing address on elliegreenwood@yahoo.co.uk and I will get the voucher out to you (which you then mail into Montrail for them to mail the shoes to you).

For anyone wanting to check out the latest line up Montrail shoes at http://www.montrail.com/

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know Ellie - I didn't enter your shoe give away - happens that someone has the same awesome name as me;) Congrats Eugenia, you had the luck of Ellie's reverse draw!

    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just embarrassed yourself by showing a picture of your flip phone on your blog!
    GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason - wasn't sure if it was you or not, but thanks for the assitance with the selection process :) GR - ya, there are things more important in life than what cell phone someone has, I doubt I would even have one except I need one for work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. next time you can always try http://www.random.org/ You enter how many entries you have and hit generate. Mind you, if you keep hitting generate it will continue to pop out more numbers. ha. I didn't enter either, but congrats Eugenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!! Amaaaazing! I never win stuff. Emailing you right now.

    ReplyDelete